Tradition meets vision.
Since its beginnings in 1951, Druckhaus Götz has always kept pace with the impressive developments that have been achieved in the printing industry. Maybe it’s precisely the printers’ “black art” that allows their own demands for high standards to be upheld through all upheavals. With our consistent investments in good training and state-of-the-art technology, we can map the entire workflow here on site – from DTP to the post-press processing of items fresh off the press. Meanwhile our family business has more than 60 highly committed employees. Every day, high tonnages of paper are processed and for a long time now our customers no longer just come from Germany.
Family business since 1951
- 2014: The new manroland 904 LV 7b is set up.
- 2012: Opening of the book binding facility
- 2010: We offer climate neutral printing; creation of a CO2 footprint.
- 2009: The new production site in Schwieberdinger Straße is inaugurated. The XXL-machine from Fellbach is installed in Ludwigsburg as well as the new manroland 905 XXL in size 8.
- 2005: Certification according to DIN ISO 9001:2000 and according to DIN ISO 12647-2 Process Standard for Offset Printing
- 2004: Installation of a CTP platesetter with plate line
- 2003: Opening of production site in Fellbach-Schmiden and installation of a MAN-Roland 904 XXL in size 7B
- 2001: Celebration of our 50th anniversary.
- 1993: Completion of the new warehouse and printing site
- 1989: Change of company name into Druckhaus Götz GmbH. Thomas und Ulrich Götz become Managing Directors.
Father and company founder Adam Götz enters his well-deserved retirement
- 1985: Entry of the grandchild Harald Götz
- 1981: Entry of the sons Thomas Götz and Ulrich Götz
- 1980: Typesetting department is changed over to photosetting
- 1973: Acquisition of the company Druckhaus Dörr in Ludwigsburg by Adam Götz.
His son Manfred Götz becomes Head of Typesetting.
- 1951: Establishment of a modern typesetting plant in Stuttgart by Adam Götz.